Enjoys the sunrise and savors a panoramic view
Villa Plethora is the sister villa to Symphony but maintains its own charm and charisma. Located on the hillside and facing north east, this private villa enjoys the sunrise and savors a panoramic view worthy of the Greek Gods!
The signature architecture throughout this enchanting property displays a surprising contrast of wood, marble and natural stone blended with surfaces made from the characteristic Cimentogonia.
Both master and guest bedrooms reveal an extravagant open plan bathroom design with either a Jacuzzi bath or walk-in Spa shower which provides unabashed luxury surrounded by an array of modern comforts and amenities.
The pergola shaded dining area has extensive Cimentogonia surface bench seats, furnished with comfortable padded mattresses, offering a laid back feel. A vast terrace surrounds the private infinity pool with lavish sun loungers to relax and soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere.
Lush gardens planted with carefully chosen endemic plants such as wild thyme, rosemary, broom, fennel and oleander, blend sensitively into the natural landscape. Natural stone walls contain the garden and ensure privacy.
With its inspiring interiors and ornate style, villa Plethora will appeal to those seeking total relaxation in the utmost style and with a real appreciation for the finer things in life.
- Sleep 5 guests
- 1 ground floor master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and climate control
- 1 first floor guest bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Separate washroom
Facilities and Features
- Parking space for two cars
- Private infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces
- State of the art integrated, eco-friendly under floor cooling/heating system
- Outdoor dining area
- Climate control / flat screen TV / Wi-Fi / DVD player / sound system / satellite
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In house laundry facility
- Linen and towels
- Position: Facing north
- Distances: Town 2km / closest shop 0.5km / beach 1km / airport 55km
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Washer / Dryer
- Patio / Balcony
- Sea view
|Rental period||weekly rate|
|March - May||01 March - 03 June||€2870|
|June||04 June - 03 July||€3010|
|July - August||04 July - 26 August||€4340|
|August - September||27 August - 23 September||€3535|
|September - November||24 September - 30 November||€3395|